Friday, June 29, 2012

My Ashes

When I die, I do not want to be buried anywhere.  I have never owned property in my whole life why should I own any after I die?  Besides I have seen too m any bones disturbed after death for countless reasons.  Some bones have been stolen for evil purposes and witchcraft and some just because someone needs the land for something else. I prefer to be cremated and have my ashes divided and placed into four small ceramic containers and given to my four children.  Each may do as he or she pleases with my ashes and it is all fine with me. Either keep me or throw me away where ever they please, whether it is the ocean, land or even flushed down the toilet. But no one will ever complain that I was buried close to one child and far from the rest.  No complains at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment